Monday, July 09, 2012
Kudo’s to our Volunteer Fire Department on their excellent response to the garage fire on Queen Street Sunday morning. They responded quickly and were able to prevent the fire from spreading. The garage was destroyed and there was substantial damage to the duplex on the property. Some of the neighboring properties also suffered some minor damage as well. Thankfully no one was hurt in the incident.
The entire Village is proud of the efforts the Volunteer Fire Department put in. – THANK YOU!
Copyright 2017 Village of Elbow | Website by OH! Media - Regina Web Design