Thursday, September 06, 2012
Once again, it’s time to acknowledge those people in our community who consistently go above and beyond in their efforts to make Elbow a vibrant, thriving and beautiful place to be. Please consider nominating one person who you believe is deserving of this title. If you didn't receive one in the mailout, a nomination form is available HERE to download, or pick one up at the Village Office.
A list of nominees will be posted on the bulletin board outside the Village Office, as well as on our website www.elbowsask.com
Voting will take place at the Village Office during office hours, or by email (email@example.com) from Monday, October 1st to 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 4th.
The winner will be announced at the Ratepayer’s Meeting October 4th (please note there will be NO voting at the Ratepayer’s Meeting). The ‘Citizen of the Year’ will have their name placed on the plaque in the Village Office, and will receive a framed aerial photo of the Village.
· Nominations can only be for individual people – no joint nominations
· Nominations can be made by Village of Elbow residents or ratepayers only
· You may nominate a Village of Elbow resident or ratepayer by filling out the form on the reverse side – one nomination per person. Nomination deadline is Friday, September 21st at 5 p.m.
· Each resident or ratepayer of the Village of Elbow may vote
· Voting will take place during regular office hours from Monday, October 1st until 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 4th
· Email votes will be accepted if received by 4 p.m., October 4th (firstname.lastname@example.org). You must include your name and the name of the person you are voting for
The 2012 Citizen of the Year will be announced and awarded at the October 4, 2012 Ratepayer’s Meeting.
Copyright 2017 Village of Elbow | Website by OH! Media - Regina Web Design